Resource Group has balanced the practical needs of technical supervision with the theoretical underpinning knowledge necessary to ensure success.
• practical assignments: aircraft towing, setting up staging, documentation checks
• scheduling work assignments
• setting priorities
• functional approach to supervision
• building trust
• how to use motivational factors for team performance
• understanding team dynamics
• accurate engineering management and documentation
• how to communicate to technicians and management
• hands on training/mentoring
• self-evaluation/reflection on performance
• development of staff
• verify staff performance by checking completed work assignments and monitoring work techniques
• reports and appraisal writing
• health & safety implications for a supervisor – also includes quality assurance, human factors, and environmental protection.
The 15 day package will equip the learner to understand the supervisors’ responsibilities, responsibility from line management, develop techniques to effectively coordinate maintenance activities and manage a team.
It is anticipated that this package will be available from 1st May 2015.
If you would like to register interest for this package please email Adrian Bates on email@example.com