What do you get for your money?
• Distance learning - Web Based Training and Pre Course Reading
• Two day ground school based on a set of CAA standards. (Lunches are included)
• A free re-sit of the ground school examination (if required)
• Flight assessment (demonstrating pilot competency on a single drone platform)
• Assistance in the production of the customer's CAA application (SRG 1320)
• Assistance in the production and layout of the customer's operations manual
• Dedicated drone instructors experienced in operations manual development made available
• Resource Group will provide a Qualified Entity Recommendation with your application for your PfCO
• An independent review of a customer’s CAA application for a Permission and/or exemption requirements. This will be reviewed against the following:
• Operations manual
• Insurance certificate
• Pilot competency (Flight Assessment report)
• Submission of the customer's application (SRG 1320, to include supporting documentation as per application) to the CAA with a report and recommendations from Resource Group for the granting of a Permissions and/or exemptions.
Cost £995 (incl. VAT)
RPQ-s Course with bolt on Introductory Flight Training
• New to the industry?
• Have you just purchased a new drone device?
• Thinking about starting up a new business using your drone?
• Looking to fly recreationally but want to put safety first?
Our Introductory Flight Training course is a one day course specifically aimed at providing you with the necessary core skills to operate safely. Run by our highly experienced and qualified pilots, it covers the basic yet essential knowledge of your drone system.
Each element of the one day course has been carefully designed to ensure that knowledge is built upon and developed, providing the student with the confidence to operate their platform in a safe and legal manner.
Topics covered include:
Package cost of the RPQ-s and Introductory Flight Training courses - £1195 (incl. VAT).