What do you get for your money?
Remote Pilot Qualification - small (RPQ-s) Online Training Course
• Distance learning - Web Based Training
• Theory examination based on the Distance Learning
• One day Flight assessment (demonstrating pilot competency on a single drone platform)
• Assistance in the production of the customer's CAA application (SRG 1320)
• Assistance in the production and layout of the customer's operations manual
• Resource Group will provide a Qualified Entity Recommendation with your application for your PfCO
• An independent review of a customer’s CAA application for a Permission and/or exemption requirements. This will be reviewed against the following:
• Operations manual
• Insurance certificate
• Pilot competency (Flight Assessment report)
• Submission of the customer's application (SRG 1320, to include supporting documentation as per application) to the CAA with a report and recommendations from Resource Group for the granting of a Permissions and/or exemptions.
Either split the payment £425 Theory + £350 Exam & Flight Assessment (incl.VAT) or £750 for both elements when paid for together.
To find out more information about our Distance Learning please click here.
For the details about the Flight Assessment day please click here.
RPQ-S Online Training