What do you get for your money?
Remote Pilot Qualification - small (RPQ-s) Online Training Course
• Distance learning - Web Based Training
• Theory examination based on the Distance Learning
• One day Flight assessment (demonstrating pilot competency on a single drone platform)
• Assistance in the production of the customer's CAA application (SRG 1320)
• Assistance in the production and layout of the customer's operations manual
• Resource Group will provide a Qualified Entity Recommendation with your application for your PfCO
• An independent review of a customer’s CAA application for a Permission and/or exemption requirements. This will be reviewed against the following:
• Operations manual
• Insurance certificate
• Pilot competency (Flight Assessment report)
• Submission of the customer's application (SRG 1320, to include supporting documentation as per application) to the CAA with a report and recommendations from Resource Group for the granting of a Permissions and/or exemptions.
£400 Theory + £350 Exam & Flight Assessment (incl.VAT)
To find out more information about our Distance Learning please click here.
For the details about the Flight Assessment day please click here.
RPQ-S Online Training