Military Aviation Legislation
The course is aimed at any Military Maintenance organisation or those persons responsible for Military Maintenance operations.
The course is aimed at any Mil Part 145 organisation or those persons responsible for Mil Part 145 operations.
The course will cover the topics highlighted below
- State the principal sources of Military Aviation Policy
- Explain the Certifying Staff regulations
- Explain the military maintenance organisation approval system
- Give an overview of:
- Air operating authority’s responsibilities
- Aircraft maintenance programmes
- Minimum Equipment Lists (MEL)
- Documents to be carried on-board
- Required aircraft markings
- State the certification process for aircraft and components
- Explain Continuing Airworthiness requirements
On successful completion of the course a certificate of completion will be available.
All of our online products are compatible with PC, Mac and tablets. If you are a PC or Mac user we strongly recommend that you use Google Chrome. Our online learning system uses pop-ups so please do allow pop-ups in your browser.
Should you require any assistance throughout your online learning experience a member of the Aviation Technical Training team will be available to assist you. contact us during normal office hours.
Why buy from us?
With a strong emphasis on quality,customer focus and product range, Resource Group is best placed to be your online training provider of choice.
We are a UK CAA, EASA Part-147 Approved Training organisation, which should give any individual or client assurance of our quality within the aviation industry.
Our products have been used on a world-wide scale from organisations across the globe.
We have been lucky to work with clients such as:
- British Airways
- BAE Systems
- Comlux US
- TAG Aviation
- Jet Aviation
- Airworks India MRO
- Lufthansa Technik
- Lufthansa Landing Gear Systems
All of our online products can be used anywhere and at any time, the choice is yours!