EASA Part-145 Familiarisation
AMC 20-21, EASA (ED 2008/007/R of 29/08/2008)
About The Course
This course is for all employees forming part of an induction or ongoing internal training putting Part-145 in the context of the EASA regulatory framework
This familiarisation course will increase a user’s understanding and familiarise them with the Part 145 regulation, enabling them to apply a flexible approach to compliance that will reduce risk within the workplace.
The course is delivered in an interactive format that will guide you through all the required subject matter including:
- Introduction to EASA Regulations
- Annex II (EASA Part 145)
- 145.A.10 (Scope)
- 145.A.25 (Facilities)
- 145.A.30 (Personnel Requirements)
- 145.A.35 (Certifying Staff and Support Staff)
- 145.A.40 (Equipment, Tools and Material)
- 145.A.42 (Acceptance of Components)
- 145.A.45 (Maintenance Data)
- 145.A.47 (Production Planning)
- 145.A.48 (Performance of Maintenance)
- 145.A.50 (Certification of Maintenance)
- 145.A.55 (Maintenance Records)
- 145.A.60 (Occurrence Reporting)
- 145.A.65 (Safety and Quality Policy)
On successful completion of the course a certificate of completion will be available.
All of our online products are compatible with PC, Mac and tablets. If you are a PC or Mac user we strongly recommend that you use Google Chrome. Our online learning system uses pop-ups so please do allow pop-ups in your browser.
Should you require any assistance throughout your online learning experience a member of the Aviation Technical Training team will be available to assist you. contact us during normal office hours.
Why buy from us?
With a strong emphasis on quality,customer focus and product range, Resource Group is best placed to be your online training provider of choice.
We are a UK CAA, EASA Part-147 Approved Training organisation, which should give any individual or client assurance of our quality within the aviation industry.
Our products have been used on a world-wide scale from organisations across the globe.
We have been lucky to work with clients such as:
- British Airways
- BAE Systems
- Comlux US
- TAG Aviation
- Jet Aviation
- Airworks India MRO
- Lufthansa Technik
- Lufthansa Landing Gear Systems
All of our online products can be used anywhere and at any time, the choice is yours!