Electrical Wiring Interconnection System
About The Course
- Methods used to find information, use of the wiring diagram manual, wire lists, charts etc.
- Practical exercises using WDM, wire lists etc.
- Safety practices and standard techniques
- Cable identification, wire types, cable forming
- Looming, lacing, cable clipping and routing
- Cable repairs, stripping, crimping, soldering
- Troubleshooting, use of meters and standard test equipment
- Practical Hand Skills Training with type-related cables and connectors using a purpose-designed exercise board