Module 13 Part A – Aeroplanes Aerodynamics, Structures & Systems
The Module 13 is split into Part A and Part B with an examination in each part. This flexible approach allows learners to take the Part B at a later date, or complete both parts in one go. Please be aware that you are unable to sit one part with us, and the other with another training provider.
For the Module 13 we would recommend that 3 weeks prior to the course are spent self-studying the material.
- 13.1 Theory of Flight
- Rotary Wing Aerodynamics
- 13.3 Autoflight (ATA 22)
- Helicopter Autoflight
- 13.4 Communication/Navigation (ATA 23/34)
- 13.6 Equipment and Furnishings (ATA 25)
- 13.8 Instruments (ATA 31)
- 13.10 On Board Maintenance Systems (ATA 45)
- 13.20 Integrated Modular Avionics (ATA42)
- 13.21 Cabin Systems (ATA44)
- 13.22 Information Systems (ATA46)