Safety Management Systems
About The Course
The course has been specifically designed to give employees an initial awareness of what a Safety Management System is, how to set one up and the roles and responsibilities that all employees have in order to cultivate a successful safety culture within an organisation.
We realise how important safety is within the Aviation industry and how enhancing safety performance and moving beyond regulatory compliance by striving to achieve ‘best practice’ is one of civil Aviation’s key goals.
The course is in a modular form covering the following core subject areas:
- A Management Systems Overview
- Why an SMS is required, components of an SMS, implementation and creating a safety culture.
- Safety Policy and Objectives Roles and responsibilities, safety action group, safety review board, emergency response planning and documentation.
- Risk Management
- Hazard analysis, risk assessment, mitigation measures, investigating occurrences and ‘free lessons’
- Safety Assurance Safety performance monitoring, measurement & review, change management and continuous improvement.
- Safety Promotion Communication, training and education.
On successful completion of the course a certificate of completion will be available.
All of our online products are compatible with PC, Mac and tablets. If you are a PC or Mac user we strongly recommend that you use Google Chrome. Our online learning system uses pop-ups so please do allow pop-ups in your browser.
Should you require any assistance throughout your online learning experience a member of the Aviation Technical Training team will be available to assist you. contact us during normal office hours.
Why buy from us?
With a strong emphasis on quality,customer focus and product range, Resource Group is best placed to be your online training provider of choice.
We are a UK CAA, EASA Part-147 Approved Training organisation, which should give any individual or client assurance of our quality within the aviation industry.
Our products have been used on a world-wide scale from organisations across the globe.
We have been lucky to work with clients such as:
- British Airways
- BAE Systems
- Comlux US
- TAG Aviation
- Jet Aviation
- Airworks India MRO
- Lufthansa Technik
- Lufthansa Landing Gear Systems
All of our online products can be used anywhere and at any time, the choice is yours!