Brand new Fatigue Management eLearning course now available
We are delighted to announce the launch of a new eLearning course for our Online Academy. This is one of a number of courses being developed by our in-house Training Development team. Please see below specific information relating to the course and follow us on social media to be kept up to date with our other new courses.
The Fatigue Management eLearning course has been specifically designed to give flight crew personnel the knowledge to identify, recognise and manage fatigue. Required under EASA Part ORO.FTL.250, the training can be applicable to all Flight Crew, Cabin Crew, Flight Operations Staff and Ground Operations staff.
- The effect of fatigue on performance
- The effects of long-haul & short-haul operations
- Crew/Operator responsibilities for rest and fitness to operate
- Fatigue Management Strategies
- The influence of lifestyle and medical conditions on fatigue
- Sleep disorders and possible treatments
- Applicable regulatory requirements for flight duty and rest.
On successful completion of this online training course your certificate will be available to view and print.
To book our Fatigue Management course click here: BUY NOW