We are committed to providing our candidates and prospective employees a wide-range of opportunities with some of the industry’s leading and most reputable operators, be it commercial passenger airlines, corporate aviation or cargo operators. We can trace our history back more than 40 years and are arguably led by one of the most experienced management teams in our sector. One of the things our experience has clearly taught us is that our candidates are also our customers so we as a business strive to ensure that candidates represented by us and contractors working for us can expect to have their welfare and interests well-represented.
We recruit for a wide-range of roles encompassing pilots, cabin crew, and technical and head office vacancies on a temporary, interim or permanent basis. Please visit our current vacancies by clicking here.
Support and benefits for our candidates include:
- Round the clock support to our contractors on assignment with us through our key account managers, local offices or regional support staff.
- Transparent and detailed briefings concerning the details of the assignments we offer with access to our contracts managers to discuss queries or questions.
- Comprehensive worldwide personal accident and travel insurance cover.
- Optional access to market leading international private health insurance (including for dependents).
- Optional access to Loss of License insurance (which you can continue to subscribe to even after your assignment with us is complete).
- Timely and correct salary payments with no hidden bank charges.
- Legal and correct employment contracts appropriate to the jurisdiction you are assigned to.
All of our clients are appointed a dedicated point of contact to coordinate the service delivery. Our clients avoid complications and confusion by only dealing with one person even when there are several team members also working in the background to support them.
We are constantly reviewing laws and regulations that are relevant to each of the locations to which we supply staff. This means we can provide the best possible options whilst remaining compliant in terms of employment law, taxation and social security.
We are an ISO 9001 accredited company which means we take quality seriously. Our systems and policies areconstantly being reviewed and developed. We never take anything for granted and take confidence we are doing ourbest in continuous improvement.
Our services are provided at a fair price. We are open to discussing the services we provide and the fees we charge.
The crews we place are the most important asset to our business and to our clients. We aim to support crew throughevery step of the recruitment process and once they commence work. Our crew have our constant support and we prideourselves on being open and honest so they know we have their interests at heart.
Our work has spanned more than 30 years with experience in most continents of the world. This experience of different cultural values, is vital to our clients and as a result, many consult us in their business planning processes.
Whatever the timing or deadline we endeavour to deliver on our commitments. Our teams thrive on working to demanding requirements in terms of cost, times and quality. We understand flexibility is important to our clients and make ourselves available to them accordingly.
We understand the pressures of working in a foreign country and take local cultures and traditions seriously as part of a successful relationship. We thoroughly prepare all our crews with everything they need, given the differences in working environment.