Why Work With Us
We are committed to providing our candidates and prospective employees a wide-range of opportunities with some of the industry’s leading and most reputable operators, be it commercial passenger airlines, corporate aviation or cargo operators. We can trace our history back more than 40 years and are arguably led by one of the most experienced management teams in our sector. One of the things our experience has clearly taught us is that our candidates are also our customers so we as a business strive to ensure that candidates represented by us and contractors working for us can expect to have their welfare and interests well-represented.
We recruit for a wide-range of roles encompassing pilots, cabin crew, and technical and head office vacancies on a temporary, interim or permanent basis. Please visit our current vacancies by clicking here.
Support and benefits for our candidates include:
- Round the clock support to our contractors on assignment with us through our key account managers, local offices or regional support staff.
- Transparent and detailed briefings concerning the details of the assignments we offer with access to our contracts managers to discuss queries or questions.
- Comprehensive worldwide personal accident and travel insurance cover.
- Optional access to market leading international private health insurance (including for dependents).
- Optional access to Loss of License insurance (which you can continue to subscribe to even after your assignment with us is complete).
- Timely and correct salary payments with no hidden bank charges.
- Legal and correct employment contracts appropriate to the jurisdiction you are assigned to.