Bespoke Training Solutions
ATT focuses on broadening the availability of aviation training by delivering customised training worldwide reflecting the specific demands of individual organisations.
Case Study 1 – Aircraft Maintenance Academy, Humberside Airport, 2015
ATT have established a long-term business partnership with BAE Systems, in this concept to completion project.
- Building planning and construction
- Manpower allocation
- Contract consultation and management
- Training scheduling and coordination
- Complementary spin-off projects
- Local area investment
Case Study 2 – Icelandic Flight Academy, Reykjavik, Iceland, 2011
ATT have worked closely with the Icelandic Flight Academy since 2011 to develop a comprehensive EASA Part-66 fully approved training programme.
- Part-147 approval of facilities
- Overseas manpower allocation
- Syllabus building, training scheduling and coordination
- Part-66 examination services