AIRCRAFT PHYSICAL INSPECTOR/WORKING PARTY REPRESENTATIVE
On behalf of our innovative client we are currently seeking an Aircraft Physical Inspector/Working Party Representative to be based in France on a permanent basis.
As an Aircraft Physical Inspector/Working Party Representative (WPR) (H/F), during an aircraft transaction, your tasks will include but not limited to;
• Checking the state of an aircraft in relation to a configuration contractual and navigable data (airframes and engines)
• Take control of any leaks, structural damage, cabin condition, etc. Make a list of deviation from contractual conditions or the airworthiness of the aircraft of which you follow the correction by the owner company and/or the MRO.
• Site monitoring (checking of the realization of the file of visit, validation of the works, analyse the deferred work, follow-up of parts, reporting to the customer)
• Monitor the assembly of an aircraft on a chain (FAL follow-up) and provide support to the customer during the delivery phase
• Aeronautical training graduate
• Experience in an airline or MRO, preferably in hangar maintenance
• Thorough knowledge of the systems aircraft
• Knowledge of continuing airworthiness activities
• High flexibility required: Frequent and long-term trips abroad
If you are interested in this job opportunity and are either based in France or are willing to relocate then please contact Natasha Rawlings for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or email your CV to email@example.com
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.