AOG B1 or B2 Engineer
On behalf of our client based in East Midlands, Resource Group are currently seeking an AOG B1 or B2 Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
As the AOG B1 or B2 Engineer will be responsible for AOG recovery within the network. We welcome applications from high quality professionals who share a passion for excellence and are willing to go the extra mile to provide the highest levels of service delivery to our customers.
• Responsible for certifying AOG recovery work as well as implementing and organising recovery plans in conjunction with LMC.
• Responsible for certifying the work at EMA line; in consultation with the Maintenance Supervisors, Base Station Controllers (BSC’s) and LMC.
• Ensure all work is completed IAW company procedures and the relevant maintenance documentation, Technical logs and work orders, are completed and returned to technical records.
• Responsible for ensuring proper handover procedures are completed IAW the MOE.
• Ensure company premises are maintained and good housekeeping standards are met at all times. Report any building/facilities defects to Maintenance Supervisors and/or BSC’s/LMC.
• Keep current with the approved working schedules, Company procedures, requirements and any authorisation ratings held for the work performed.
• Have confidence to issue an SMS report if a violation from the established WAS Flight Safety Standard is discovered.
• Provide own basic tool kit
• Minimum 5 years Aviation engineering experience
• Ability to make good judgements based on the needs of the company operation, in a very fluid, fast changing environment
• Proven problem solving and planning & organising skills
• Able and willing to travel across Europe at short notice when on shift
• Unrestricted EASA B1 or B2 licence – 737CL type rating essential, 737NG or BAe ATP desirable
If you are interested in this job opportunity and are either based in East Midlands area or are willing to relocate then please contact Ryan Clennell for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or email your CV to Ryan.email@example.com
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.