IndiGo Airlines | ATR 72-600 | LTC | India | Commuting rotations
Contractair (by Resource Group) is pleased to announce an ATR 72-600 Line Training Captains (LTC) Recruitment campaign on behalf of our client; IndiGo – based in Gurgaon, Haryana in India.
LTC – Type Rated only
• Accepts all ATPL with a valid ATR Type Rating, IR and Class 1 Medical certificate
• 3000 hours Total Time
• 1000 hours as PIC on Multi Engines
• 500 hours as PIC on ATR 72-500/600
• Minimum ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
• Last flight on an ATR within preceding 12 months
• No record of accident/incident in the last 3 years
• Letter of Authenticity from the Licence issuing aviation authority to accompany your licence
• Valid Passport
• Initial 3 years contract
• Competitive ATR LTC salary
• Commuting roster available
• Accommodation allowance provided
Screenings in India (Sim and Medical)
Next roadshow to be on 17th & 18th April in Manila.
Required to take part in simulator assessment along with a HR and technical interview.
Contractair (by Resource Group) pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect any application to be responded to within a 24 hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
For more information on how to apply for the position please contact Jordan Brown on +44 (0) 1256 368 500, +44 (0) 7538 883011 or alternatively, please send your CV to Jordan.Brown@resourcegroup.co.uk
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long term professional relationship.