Contractair (by Resource Group) is pleased to announce an ATR 72-600 Type Rating Instructors (TRI) Recruitment campaign on behalf of our client: IndiGo – based in Gurgaon, Haryana in India.
TRI – Type Rated only
• Accepts all ATPL with a valid ATR Type Rating, IR and Class 1 Medical certificate
• 3000 hours Total Time
• 1000 hours as PIC on Multi Engines
• 500 hours as PIC on ATR 72-500/600
• Minimum ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
• Last flight on an ATR from 1st January 2019
• No record of accident/incident in the last 3 years
• Letter of Authenticity from the Licence issuing aviation authority to accompany your licence
• Valid Passport
• Initial 3 years contract
• Competitive ATR TRI salary
• Commuting roster available
• Accommodation allowance provided
Screenings in India (Sim and Medical)
Flights & Hotac provided
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application to us today or get in touch with Rosemarie Mitchell for further information.
Contractair (by Resource Group) pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect any application to be responded to within a 24-hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long-term professional relationship.