ATR Captains | White Airways
Our client needs little introduction as a recognised global brand. We are delighted to be working with White Airways to recruit ATR Captains.
• Initial 3-year contract (depending on operation)
• Madrid base
• Accommodation provided out if base
• Renewal of License, Medical and English provided during contract
• Immediate start available
• Valid EASA License and Class I Medical
• EU Passport
• Current ATR42/72 type rating, 1000 minimum hours on any ATR series
• 3000 hours total time
Telephone interview followed by 1 day simulator assessment in Madrid or Lisbon (if Lisbon travel will be provided by White Airways).
Resource Group – Contractair pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your ATR application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect any application to be responded to within a 24 hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
For more information on how to apply for the position please contact Jeannette Benedetto on +44 (0) 1256 368 500, +44 (0) 7572272749 or alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long term professional relationship.