AVIONIC TECHNICAL INSTRUCTORS
Resource Consulting Ltd are seeking on behalf of our world renowned client AVIONIC TECHNICAL INSTRUCTORS to join their team in Saudi on a permanent basis.
In addition to the functions detailed below, employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required. In addition, key objectives and targets will be set/established and agreed on appointment.
• The theoretical and practical delivery of ATT training products, striving to ensure that ATT meets customer satisfaction key performance indicators (KPI) and targets.
• The ongoing update, maintenance and editing of training material to include approved course notes, PowerPoint presentations and other data ensuring compliance with internal process whilst doing so.
• Development and innovation of training products and material to ensure the client remains at the forefront of training for the industry.
• EASA Approved Examiner and Invigilator duties as required by the client Training Manager and subject to successful qualification for the role.
• The ongoing update, maintenance and editing of the client’s examination database
• A recognised apprenticeship in aviation maintenance or appropriate academic teaching qualification dependant on the subject matter area to be instructed.
• Minimum 5 years industry experience.
• A good working knowledge of MS Office.
• MUST have the right to live and work in the UK/EU
• Will be required to attend a medical to verify your fitness for work
• 40hrs per week
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Start and end flights
• 3x return flights per calender year (pro rata)
• Accommodation & transport provided
• Medical/Dental/Hospital Care provided
If you are interested in this job opportunity and are either based in the UK/EU and are willing to relocate then please contact Alison Bartlett for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or email your CV to email@example.com
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.