B1/B2 Night Shift Supervisor (Line)
Resource Group are currently seeking a B1/B2 Night Shift Supervisor to join our client on a permanent basis at East Midlands Airport.
As the B1/B2 Night Shift Supervisor you will be responsible for, with the support of the BSC and station manager for ensuring the relevant line shift work at EMA is planned and carried out on time, in full, and to the required standards set by the MOE and operators CAME.
• Responsible for delegating the work on the line at EMA; in consultation with the Base Station Controller (BSC), LMC, production planner and station manager.
• Plan, distribute and supervise workload to EMA rostered staff. Ensure all work is completed. Report any discrepancies/incomplete work to station controller/LMC. Responsible for informing the airline and LMC of the state of the aircraft at EMA, and inform them of any delays/disruptions
• Responsible for arranging night shift manpower to meet any incoming/departing aircraft, and assisting LMC/station controller with night shift rostering as required to ensure the needs of EMA operation are met.
• Ensure certifying staff understand and follow the time schedule.
• Ensure all work is completed IAW company procedures and the relevant maintenance documentation, Technical logs and work orders, are completed and returned to technical records.
• Support the implementation and maintenance of the company policies at EMA.
• Ensure all work is carried out safely. Educate and supervise EMA engineering staff in safe methods of working.
• Support the organisation with the development of safe means of working.
• Ensure company logistics system RAL ENVISION is completed correctly for all work carried out by the engineers. Report any deficiencies to BSC/Logistics as required.
• Responsible for ensuring any required parts/tools for maintenance are ordered correctly, and monitor with logistics regarding estimated/required delivery times. Ensure tools and equipment are treated correctly, and are stored in the correct locations
• Responsible for ensuring proper handover procedures are completed iaw the MOE.
• Ensure company premises are maintained and good housekeeping standards are met at all times. Report any building/facilities defects to station controller.
• Ensure tools and equipment are treated correctly, and are stored in the correct locations
• Carry out any other such reasonable duties as the company sees fit in accordance with the responsibilities of the position.
• B1 or B2 certifier on at least one of company aircraft types
• Minimum 5 years Aviation Engineering experience
• Supervisory/people management experience is desirable, the ability to manage people effectively is essential
• Shift pay
• Supervisor increment
• Additional pay for company type ratings – B767, B737 CL/NG and ATP
If you are interested in this job opportunity then please contact Rob Fagan for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or email your CV to email@example.com
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.