On behalf of our client we are currenlty recruiting for the following profile :
REQUIREMENTS FOR ENGINEERS
• B1.1 VALID EASA LICENCE
• Aircraft Rating: ATR 42-400/500/72-212A (PWC PW120)
• Must be current on the type
• Valid EWIS, FTS, HF
• Refresher course on the ATR 42-400/500/72-212A (PWC PW120) if the initial training was done more than 2 years ago
• Base: Malabo (Equatorial Guinea)
• Start date: Immediate start
• End date: 90 days after start days (3 months contract)
• Monthly Salary: Given after first call
• Roster: 6 days on, 2 days off.
* Working hours 8 hours per day
• Accommodation: Will be provided (accommodation up to European quality standards)
• Transportation: Transportation from and to work will be provided
• Per diems: Not applicable
• Flights: Flights from Madrid to Malabo and from Malabo to Madrid will be provided at the beginning and end of contract.
• Tools: Provided
• Workwear: Not provided
If you are interested with this position please feel free to send us the following documents :
– CV updated
– Copy of your passport
– EASA License
– Recency letter
We are looking forward to hearing from you !
Win your FREE Online Courses ! Please go on our website to find more about our offer.