Base Maintenance Planner – Fixed term – 6 Month Contract
Resource Group are currently seeking a Base Maintenance Planner to join our client on a contract basis in Coventry.
As the Base Maintenance Planner you will be responsible for the cost and time effective planning of base maintenance on behalf of the airline. Possessing the ability to analyse technical documentation to ensure accurate work instructions are provided to the MRO’s will be crucial for this role. Requests for procurement of materials required for base maintenance and liaison with purchasers to ensure modification kits required are purchased and delivered to MRO’s within specified timescales.
• Production of base maintenance workscopes for maintenance inputs
• Production of base maintenance work packs and all accompanying documentation
• Requisition of rotable and consumable parts for base maintenance in a timely manner
• Monitor arrival of spares at designated MRO, highlighting any shortfalls to the logistical team to ensure no delays in maintenance production.
• Review of maintenance plan highlighting any potential shortfalls in maintenance requirements
• Review of AD/OEM SB/Non OEM mod requirements and subsequent planning of embodiment in line with existing maintenance plans.
• Working with the airline technical liaison representative during check production to overcome any problems that may affect output dates.
• Educated to A-Level standard or higher
• Previous experience in a planning role, either within Pt145 or CAMO
• Previous experience using technical documentation
• Ability to develop procedures in accordance with company requirements
• Team player with ability to work using own initiative when necessary
• Demonstrable communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to interpret OEM and airline technical documentation
If you are interested in this job opportunity then please contact Ryan Clennell for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or email your CV to email@example.com
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.