On behalf of our client based in France, Resource Group are currently seeking a CAMO/ Technical Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
As the CAMO/ Technical Officer you will work closely with the airworthiness manager in the Camo/Technical desk department. You will be required to monitor the integration and follow up of the fleet (Cessna, beech, Hawker) and also provide administrative support linked to the maintenance department.
CAMO Experience required:
• Establish the aircraft maintenance programme according to its configuration / operation and keep it up to date
• Initialise the maintenance program data and the history of the aircraft in the database
• Collect, define and check all the technical data necessary to maintain the airworthiness of an aircraft (airworthiness status, manufacturer and regulatory documentations)
• Register and ensure the daily maintenance of the aircraft’s airworthiness (hours, cycles, online maintenance operations, equipment movements) and initiate the associated maintenance operations according to the regulatory requirements and the approved maintenance program
• Coordinate with the Part 145 and Client Planner events scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
• Prepare and start maintenance operations (Work Orders) in coordination with the Part 145 Workshop Planner
• Ensure a good relationship between the Client / Part 145 during the maintenance visits
• Ensure and manage the archive of aircraft continuing airworthiness documents.
Technical Office Experience required:
• Administrative Support in the Maintenance Workshop
• Writing Aircraft Service Remissions
• Writing Release Documents of Parts Repaired by Part 145
• Verification and Maintenance of the Visit File during Construction Site Profile
• CAMP experience is an advantage
If you are interested in this job opportunity and are either based in France or are willing to relocate then please contact Rob Fagan for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.