UPDATED TERMS | EMB ERJ-145 | Captains | Africa | Long Term Contract
Our client is looking to recruit Captains for their EMB 145LR fleet in Ghana. We are delighted to be working alongside our client and look forward to receiving your application.
Captains – Type Rated
• All ICAO / EASA / FAA ATPL Licence types
• Class 1 Medical
• 3000 hours Total Time
• 1000 Captain hours on multi jet/turbo-prop aircraft
• Current and Valid EMB 145 type rating
• Minimum ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
• Last flight on an EMB 145 within last 3 years as a Captain
• No record of accident/incident
• Letter of Authenticity from the Licence issuing aviation authority to accompany
EMB 145 Captain licence
• Open ended contract
• Attractive Salary Package
• Friendly environment
• Immediate start
• Accommodation provided (possible for family members)
• Insurance provided by the airline
EMB 145 Captains assessment will include simulator session and immediate OCC. Will only be reimbursed if successful. Reasonable airfare and accommodation expenses
Resource Group Contractair pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your EMB 145 Captain application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect any application to be responded to within a 24 hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
For more information on how to apply for the Embraer 190 Captain position please contact Casey Earle on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or alternatively, please send your CV to Casey.Earle@resourcegroup.co.uk
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long term professional relationship.