Chief Engineer – Helicopter Integration & Performance – Permanent role
On behalf of our client – a young and innovative aerospace company, dedicated in developing a new generation of helicopters, we are looking for a Chief Engineer – Helicopter Integration & Performance to join their engineering team in Switzerland.
For this role, you will need to provide technical leadership and mentorship, develop and perform overall technical planning and provide airworthiness verification support.
You will be the technical guru who can help resolve technical problems that would affect cost, schedule and aircraft system performance.
Key skills and qualifications:
• Master’s Degree in Engineering
• Strong experience as Chief Engineer or Senior Engineer in rotorcraft development
• Proficient knowledge in :
o EASA Part 21
o CS 27/29
o Aircraft and component testing
o Aircraft qualification and certification
o Aircraft in-service experience
• Excellent communication in German and English, other languages are an advantage
• Proficient MS Office skills and SAP knowledge
• Self-driven and able to work under strong pressure adhering to set deadlines
• Distinctive analytical skills
This would be a great opportunity for a motivated engineer to join a very dynamic and entrepreneurial company and help them facilitate their growth.
You need to be a Swiss National, EU National or a holder of a valid Swiss Working Permit to qualify for this role.