Customer Flight Support Officer – Permanent role – Geneva, Switzerland
On behalf of our client, we are currently looking for a Customer Flight Support Officer to be based in Geneva, Switzerland.
Our client is one of the leading, high-end VIP charter companies who provide excellent and luxurious services to their clients.
As a Customer Flight Support Officer, you will be responsible for the planning and the coordination of the company’s flights worldwide. You will work in close connection with internal operational and non-operational departments as well as external suppliers to coordinate all necessary framework in order to deliver an optimal service to the company’s portfolio of clients.
You will be required to communicate and coordinate flights, liaise with different suppliers for any additional services linked to flights such as limousine or a helicopter, as well as develop and make decisions of short-term alternatives according to frameworks and company’s procedures.
• Previous experience in the luxury industry from a customer service perspective, ideally in business aviation
• Excellent ability to manage delicate situations with diplomacy and empathy
• Very good communication skills
• Ability to prioritise and work as part of a team
• Fluent in English, French will be an asset
• Computer literate
This role will require working on shifts, so most likely you have done this before, working on weekends and night shifts.