On behalf of our reputable client, we are searching for an Aviation Software Support Specialist professional to join the business in Zurich on a long-term contract basis. Predominantly home based with 2 to 3 days on site.
This is a customer-facing role with travel that offers full training as well as excellent career progression opportunities. The Aviation Software Support Specialist professional will act as the main point of contact and be responsible for providing the customer base with a positive, professional and personable experience while answering questions, troubleshooting issues, field report and enhancement requests.
• Provide a proactive and thorough customer service experience through email, chat and phone on all customer needs, including functionality questions, troubleshooting issues and configuration best practices
• Diagnose issues and bugs and provide detailed testing evidence to the development team
• Continuously work to improve training content, webinars and tools accessible to users
• Creation and management of external documentation
• Assist with new hire training and onboarding
• Lead and manage all efforts in getting the clients platform fully implemented into small fleet size operation
• Fluent in both English and German (Swiss German an advantage)
• Background in general aviation, specifically 135/91 operations
• Understanding of cloud-based technology and integrations
• Strong communication skills with the ability to multitask numerous communications simultaneously and be quick, efficient and confident throughout
• Professional and personable with well-developed interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application to us today or get in touch with Alison Bartlett for further information.
Resource Group Contractair pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect any application to be responded to within a 24-hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long-term professional relationship.