Learning Design Manager
Our training facility based in Kemble are currently seeking a Learning Design Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Learning Design Manager, you will be responsible for managing the key aspects of the ATT Training Development function on behalf of the Head of Learning Design.
• Manage the day-to-day operation of the ATT Learning Design function.
• Advise on the analysis, scheduling, planning and delivery resources for the implementation of ATT Learning Design projects.
• Manage and developing the Learning Developers. Deploying effective people management strategies to inspire and motivate the individual and the team to enable them to achieve their full potential.
• Project and Quality management of new initiatives from inception to successful implementation.
• Assist the Head of Learning Design in innovating wherever possible in development and delivery methodology (technologies, approach, cultural differences etc.).
• Maintain and manage effective controls throughout the ATT Learning Design function such as version control, quality control standards, and the compliance with any other industry related or statutory regulation in force at the time.
• Manage costs within budgetary requirements. Targeting cost reductions and improving profitability wherever possible.
• Identify additional business opportunities through the training development function.
• Ensure that operating objectives and standards of performance and conduct are owned and complied with by all members of training development staff.
• Significant experience in a Learning Design or other educational / training environment
• Managerial qualifications and experience would be an advantage
If you are interested in this job opportunity then please contact Emma Race for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.