DIRECTOR OF SAFETY AND SECURITY
Resource Group are currently seeking a Director of Safety and Security to be based in Ireland with our client on a permanent basis.
The Director of Safety and Security has line management responsibility for the Safety and Security team which covers the areas of Safety, Security, Compliance Monitoring, Emergency Response and Flight Data Monitoring. You will also fulfil the regulatory accepted positions of Safety Manager and Airline Security and Manager as approved by the IAA on behalf of EASA.
• The continued and proactive involvement in the Airlines Safety and Compliance Monitoring Systems.
• Managing the SMS and implementation plans including the accident prevention and flight safety elements.
• Facilitating Hazard identification and Risk Assessment for the airline.
• Monitoring the effectiveness of migration actions for the airline.
• Oversight and Management of the Safety Section on Centrik.
• Creating or assisting in Safety Cases and improvement plans.
• Planning and attending all safety meetings (SAG, SRB).
• Providing advice on safety matters.
• Setting and monitoring safety performance indicators.
• Ensuring two-way communication is encouraged for all aspects of flight safety and to encourage full and frank reporting, prompt resolution and effective actions.
• FDM program data management and analysis.
• Undertaking objective investigations into significant incidents, accidents or occurrences, providing findings and recommendations.
• Ensuring the airline remains in compliance with the applicable regulations.
• Continuous and proactive involvement/contribution to the safety and compliance monitoring system.
• Providing periodic reports on safety performance.
• Ensuring maintenance of safety management training available and that it meets acceptable standard.
• Responsible for the content and amendment of the safety management manual.
• 10 years’ experience in aviation with at least 5 years in a managerial role.
• Experience of compliance monitoring or quality assurance in an EASA/IOSA regulated airline.
• Knowledge and practical application of safety management in a regulated industry.
If you are interested in this job opportunity and are either based in Ireland or are willing to relocate then please contact Natasha Rawlings for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.