Resource Group are working closely with ManTech as the Exclusive Teaming Partner to the Saudi based contractor, Jadwalean International Operations & Management Company to provide highly qualified and experienced personnel to work in various locations around the Kingdom to support Royal Saudi Air Force.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspect, remove, install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain, associated equipment
• Supervise aircraft and related support equipment
• Advise on technical problems of repair, maintenance servicing and inspection of tactical and airlift aircraft and related support equipment
• Troubleshoot repairs, clean and modify tactical and airlift aircraft and related support equipment
• Act as an expediter Line chief, Flight chief, Crew chief and maintenance staff functions
• Inspect tactical and airlift aircraft components, system and related equipment
• Prepare material deficiency reports
• Interpret installation and maintenance policies to correct defective equipment
• Diagnose repeat / recurring malfunctions and recommends corrective actions
• Conduct tests of repaired Aircrafts and their components to achieve maximum operating efficiency.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Aircraft maintenance specialist must have minimum 10 years’ Experience and 7 level trained
• Experience in F-15 repairs, installation
• Experience in modification and overhaul of aircraft system and components
• Inspects for and identifies aircraft components
• Experience in supply procedures desirable
• Experience in performing supervisory functions
• Knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and mechanical principles that apply to aircraft
If you are interested in this positon, or interested in finding out about our other similar roles with ManTech, please get in touch with Alison today for an initial, confidential discussion.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.