FLEET PERFORMANCE ENGINEER
On behalf of our innovative client we are currently seeking a Fleet Performance Engineer to be based in France on a permanent basis.
As a Fleet Performance Engineer your tasks will include but not limited to;
• Daily collection and processing of reliability data
• Generating weekly and monthly analysis on overall reliability
• Prepare performance indicators for internal departments, equipment manufacturers and operators
• Coordinate all activities with internal and external contributors
• Aeronautical training graduate
• Experience in an airline or MRO, preferably in hangar maintenance
• Thorough knowledge of the systems aircraft
• Knowledge of continuing airworthiness activities
• High flexibility required: Frequent and long-term trips abroad
If you are interested in this job opportunity and are either based in France or are willing to relocate then please contact Natasha Rawlings for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.