On behalf of our client, a leading global CAMO company, we are searching for a number of FLIGHT DISPATCHERS to join their team located in Austria on a permanent basis.
Specialising in business aviation and with clients based across FAA and EASA regions, the business offers independent solutions in complete aviation management ranging from trip planning, operations, maintenance, support programs and much more.
As a FLIGHT DISPATCHER, you will take all necessary steps to ensure a safe and punctual operation is in place and proactively manage the flight schedule by maintaining the company flight following system.
• Arrange all services which are relevant for the operation of the flight
• Request all relevant permissions for a flight
• Determining the most suitable routing with regards to national and international
regulations, meteorological conditions, airspace capacity and passenger comfort
• Integrating performance data for the aircraft on the routing selected
• Considering economical aspects such as fuel prices and consumption
• Determine whether a particular flight is operationally feasible
• Taking due account of all regulations relevant to the flight
• Initiate, delay or cancel a flight
• Flight monitoring
• Assistance in case of irregularities
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Dispatch or equivalent
• Problem solving skills and the ability to use initiative
• Interest in technical and economic aspects of flight operation
• Qualification for university entrance or secondary school certificate
with completed professional education
• Good IT user skills (e.g. Office Products, etc.)
• Excellent reading and writing skills in English language
• Team-orientation, flexibility and ability to work under stress
• Be willing and able to work on shifts
• Fluent in English, knowledge of German is advantageous
If you are interested in this job opportunity and are either based in Austria or are willing to relocate then please contact Alison Bartlett for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or email your CV to email@example.com.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.