Head of Training
Our client needs little introduction as one of the fastest growing independent leisure airlines in Europe. We are delighted to be working with them to recruit a Head of Training to join their team located in Warsaw on a permanent basis.
Small Planet Airlines is a European leisure carrier with its permanent bases in Poland, Lithuania, Germany and Cambodia, also having seasonal bases in Europe and Asia.
• Ensure flight and cabin crew training standards are uniformly deployed throughout the business
• Development, revision and approval of all training and evaluation programs to keep all staff members competent
• Monitor the assigned budget and manage direct subordinates on measures to be taken to utilize the planned resources to the best advantage of the company
Required Knowledge / Skills:
• Current and valid EASA TRI with A320 rating
• Fluent in English, Polish will be an asset
• Managerial experience applying EASA regulations within the airline environment
If you are interested in this job opportunity and are either based in Warsaw or are willing to relocate then please contact Alison Bartlett for an initial, confidential discussion.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.