Resource Group are currently seeking a HR Officer with aviation experience to join our client on a permanent basis at East Midlands Airport, starting as soon as possible.
As the HR Officer you will be required to assist with the day-to-day operations of the HR function providing an efficient and effective service.
· Assist with the day-to-day operations of the HR function and duties.
· Provide full administrative support to the HR Department – All work carried out must be to a high standard with strict adherence to identified deadlines and confidentiality.
· Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.)
· Compile, update and maintain employee records (hard and electronic copies)
· Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data
· Assist in all aspects of recruiting including coordinating, communication with candidates and scheduling interviews, creating and posting jobs, updating the recruitment system. Ensure supporting documentation e.g. references
· Respond to employee queries/requests and provide relevant information
· Coordinate and prepare all documentation for the New starter and leaver processes including contracts, information gathering and ensure all systems are updated.
· Maintain and manage, to required deadlines, various company and group lists e.g. Starters & Leavers, Holiday sheets, and other information.
· Ensure confidentiality is always maintained
· 4 day working week (possibility of it being split across two sites)
· 4-month fixed term contract starting as soon as possible with the possibility of extension
· Knowledge of Employment Laws
· CIPD Qualified
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.