Our training facility based in Kemble are currently seeking an Instructional Designer to join them on a permanent basis.
As an Instructional Designer, you will be required to work on the Training Development Team designing learning experiences. Designing curriculums, materials, and eLearning and developing learning activities that fit with the training needs.
• Liaise proactively with cross-functional teams and subject matter experts
• Develop digital learning (including eLearning, but also going well beyond the traditional page turner approaches) and the desire to take responsibility
• Travel both within the UK and overseas to visit customers for pitches, project workshops and continual professional development
• Analyse source content documents in order to create dynamic storyboards to build great eLearning content
• Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
• Set instructional end goals and create content that matches them
• Design instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
• Analyse and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
• Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
• Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games)
• Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course
• Maintain project documentation and course folders
• 1 to 5 years’ experience in a similar industry or role
• A level or BTEC equivalent
If you are interested in this job opportunity then please contact Emma Race for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.