On behalf of our prestige VVIP client, Resource consulting are currently seeking an experienced Internal Auditor to be based in the Middle East on a permanent bases.
You will be joining an airline that strives to offer the highest standard of excellence to its unique customer group.
As an Internal Auditor you will be responsible for the overall management of financial, operational and revenue audits. Manage audit assignments in terms of timely deliveries, ensuring audit reports that are effective, conducting risk assessments, including Fraud Risk Assessments for identified processes.
– Assist with the execution of financial, operational or other audits and projects as required.
– Survey and gain a preliminary understanding of the function or activities to be audited and assist in developing scope and methodology for the audit.
– Prepare audit programs / develop audit steps and perform the required audit tests.
– Maintain updates on the status of audits in progress and any potential problems or significant audit findings as they arise.
– Prepare a list of audit issues throughout the audit and constructively discuss with local management to validate each issue.
– Provide written documentation of all audit issues to local management during interim status meetings and closing meetings.
– Prepare a draft of the audit report and send to the relevant management.
– Constructively work with management to identify areas for improvement, collectively agree upon appropriate corrective actions and monitor progress.
– Develop strategies to improve internal controls and minimize risk.
– Bachelor’s degree/Master degree, with excellent post qualification experience.
– CA / CPA / ACCA or CIA certificate highly desirable.
– 7-8 years’ experience in corporate audit, internal audit business process consulting and/or public accounting involved in operational/financial audits.
– Fluent in Arabic, both written and spoken
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application to us today or get in touch with Natasha Rawlings for further information.
Resource Group Contractair pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect any application to be responded to within a 24-hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long-term professional relationship.