Would you like to work for a leading Aviation company? Are you able to lead and assist with all IT related matters?
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced and driven IT Manager to join our team in Hartlebury, on a permanent basis.
It is vital that the future IT Manager can significantly and effectively direct an internal team of IT personnel and external service providers. You will also be required to provide strategic support to Group Management on all aspects of Information Technology and Communication.
As an IT Manager you will need to provide a reliable, effective and secure IT infrastructure and be able to support the business divisions in delivering to their clients in addition to the task’s outlined below.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Can competently manage a team to deliver IT projects and/or external service providers to support all Group locations but particularly the UK (Hartlebury, Humberside, Kemble and Basingstoke), Switzerland, Germany, Spain, France and the Middle East. Therefore, mobile and willing to travel, as necessary.
• Must be proactive in identification of issues and performance improvements
• Ensures proactive identification of issues and driving of performance improvements
• Can communicate clearly with all users at all levels
• Can define cost benefits and evaluate software/hardware decisions and present projects to senior management.
• Carry out IT solutions, or manage staff/external providers resulting in performance improvements or savings.
• Be the key contact and relationship manager with key external service providers or software/hardware suppliers and where appropriate help diagnose and resolve technical issues
• Can communicate clearly with all company users giving the highest level of support
• Ensuring targets and objectives are met and IT budgets for operational and capital expenditure are controlled
• Ensure the consistency of Resource Group corporate identity, including data protection and compliance with GDPR requirements of the Group and support the work of the Data Protection Officer.
• Has an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft based Servers, infrastructure management and network security such as cyber threats and anti-virus / malware counter measures.
• Ensure the team deliver against Business requirements in the most effective and efficient manner.
• Ensure the team or external service providers complete their work to the required standards, in line with the relevant legislation and expectations of Group Senior Management.
• Delivery of a high level of Customer Service.
• Project Management.
• Managing a team.
• Server operating system problem solving.
• Network infrastructure problem solving.
• Up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft office applications, Microsoft desktop operating systems and exposure to management of a reasonably sized estate of IT hardware, including Servers, Printers, Laptops & PC based systems
If you are interested in this job opportunity and are either based in the Hartlebury area or are willing to relocate then please contact Natasha Rawlings for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.