An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Licensed Aircraft Engineer to join Zenith Aviation on a temporary 3 month contract providing Line Support for a Learjet 45 based in Gran Canaria.
• Learjet 45 type rating.
• EASA Part 66 B1.1 minimum (B1 / B2 preferred)
• Current Human Factors, EWIS and Fuel Tank Safety and SMS certificates.
• Full UK driving licence.
• Able to obtain airside security clearance.
Skills Duties and knowledge
• Assist / run with certifying line and AOG maintenance in accordance with the approved data on both group and customer aircraft within the allocated timeframe.
• Ensure that Airworthiness, Safety and Quality Controls are complied with at all times.
• Computer literate and familiar with CAFAM and Microsoft Office products.
• Must be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of aircraft systems and industry procedures including troubleshooting of defects.
• Must be highly proficient with aircraft documentation and have a broad skill set in aircraft maintenance, repair and trouble shooting.
• Must have excellent communication skills at all levels.
• Must have good planning and time management skills.
• Must be highly motivated and able to work independently overseas.
• Must be able to work under pressure and in a flexible manner.
For more information or to apply for this role please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org