Area Manager – UK Line Stations
Resource Group are currently seeking an Area Manager to join our client on a permanent basis at East Midlands Airport.
As the Area Manager you will be responsible for managing and supervising the UK line stations, ensuring they are developed and maintained, in full and to the required standards.
• The Area manager UK works in co-operation with and is responsible to the LMM, reporting directly to LMM.
• Responsible, for ensuring that all line stations meet the requirements set by WA P-145 standard specified in the MOE and instructions.
• Responsible for ensuring that all work on the aircraft & aircraft components is carried out to the standards specified in the MOE and within approved working schedules.
• Ensure that the maintenance staff are properly trained, dressed and equipped for the appointed work and that they follow the safety instructions and report any discrepancies.
• Ensure the stations, stores and other facilities are equipped and maintained as required, that work safety issues, environmental regulations and other laws are followed and that required information and measures in connection herewith are distributed.
• Be responsible for complying with the directions given by the WA P-145 management concerning area of responsibility.
• Support LMM with development, motivation, assessments/reviews of line station employees on a regular basis.
• To regularly visit the stations to ensure that the production and reliability targets are in line with the companies standards.
• Ensure all work is completed to IAW company procedures and the relevant maintenance documentation, Technical logs and work orders, are completed and returned to technical records. Ensure that all audit remarks and other issues with the line station is handled as quick and sufficient as possible.
• Ensure all work is carried out safely. Educate and supervise line engineering staff in safe methods of working. Support the organisation with the development of safe means of working.
• Be responsible for adding line stations to the UK network if required.
• Minimum 5 years Aviation Engineering experience
• Minimum B1 Certificated
• Supervisory/people management experience is desirable
• Be well informed regarded the established procedures for WA P-145 in regards to maintenance procedures and production inspection procedures.
If you are interested in this job opportunity then please contact Ryan Clennell for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.