Line Maintenance Controllers
Resource Group are currently seeking Line Maintenance Controllers to join our client on a permanent basis at East Midlands Airport.
As a Line Maintenance Controller you will be responsible for all matters technical to ensure reliable on-time departure of aircraft in an operational environment.
• Within Part M requirements, the LMC is required to provide effective and timely technical advice and support to Operations Control Centre (OCC), Line Engineers and Flight Crews.
• Liaise with Part M post Holder and/or OCC Manager for guidance/clarification.
• Liaise with OCC on all matters technical, ensuring that they have up to date clear information and the necessary understanding of the cause of production delays or AOG situations.
• Support and manage information regarding AOG (aircraft on ground) recovery plans and incidents on the ground.
• Manage and oversea the Line Maintenance plan to ensure Operations have clear visibility of Plan maintenance inputs, Line Service Checks, ADD’s and HIL’s (hold item list).
• Support and ensure adequate defect planning is carried out on a regular basis to allow control of ADD’s and HIL’s.
• Give technical support to Line Engineers performing trouble shooting of defects and repetitive defects.
• Ensure that all guidance given is performed in accordance with and according to Part M/145 procedures and TI’s, using the necessary spares/tooling and manpower with reference to the correct AMM information.
• Ensure all activities are carried out safely and good housekeeping standards are met at all times.
• Valid EASA B1 and/or B2 License or ICOA equivalent is desirable
• Engineering qualification – HND Level or equivalent experience
• Current HF, FTS Level 2. EWIS
• Recent prop experience
• Minimum 10 years Aviation line and/or base maintenance experience
• Skills on type (ATP/B737/767/CRJ) or similar
• Must be Proactive, self-motivated & confident self-starter
If you are interested in this job opportunity then please contact Ryan Clennell for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.