MAINTENANCE MANAGER PART 145
Resource Consulting Ltd are currently seeking a MAINTENANCE MANAGER (PART 145) to join their reputable client in East Yorkshire on a permanent basis.
As a MAINTENANCE MANAGER (PART 145) you will be responsible for supervising, managing and providing strong leadership to the aircraft maintenance team. Your duties will include, but not limited to……
• Responsibility for staff training, performance assessment, work assignment and maintaining all relevant training documents for maintenance personnel
• Interface directly with support personnel and third party service providers to ensure an optimal and timely service is received from all service providers
• Plan and co-ordinate all scheduled maintenance events at such locations as decided by the Company
• Communicate regularly with the Company Quality Co-Coordinators to ensure the highest level of compliance is maintained at all times
• Initiate purchase requisitions as required
• Responsibility for managing and maintaining stores supplies ensuring adequate levels for aircraft parts, supplies and consumables are available when required
• Communicate maintenance, quality and safety issues to senior management
• Adhere to established policies and procedures within the Company framework
• Ensure adherence to established standards by maintenance personnel
• Develop and implement work processes, standards and policies for work conducted by maintenance team to ensure high levels of production and regulatory compliance
• Previously been a Form 4 holder
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a management/supervisory EASA 145/PART M role in the Aviation Industry
• Minimum of at 5 years of maintenance experience on various types of aircraft
• Must be able to think and act independently and in an efficient manner
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to lead by example; Exhibits enthusiasm and encourages a sense of urgency.
• An experienced individual with strong leadership qualities to motivate the team to deliver a high level of service
If you are interested in this job opportunity then please contact Alison Bartlett for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or mobile 07535 141202 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.