We are currently recruiting for a Group Marketing Executive to provide group wide marketing support in delivering all aspects of marketing to RIGI business divisions, at Resource Consulting Ltd, Basingstoke. Hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00-17:00.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our next Marketing Executive must be focused towards achieving the best results possible for our team by using their excellent technical expertise, communicational and organizational skills. Equally, it is important for our new addition to be keen to build relationships amongst the team.
• Promoting Resource Group divisions through all forms of communications, primarily including exhibitions, press, print advertising social media, digital media, and literature.
• Using Adobe Creative Suite and other design software to produce marketing collateral and content. You will be required to effectively create the design and production of sales support resources, including literature, proposals, job adverts and generic materials.
• To monitor and report on all marketing activity as appropriate using relevant metrics and proactively look for ways to improve campaigns and take marketing forward.
• Other key responsibilities include ensuring AARS online presence is accurate and more.
• To support with the delivery of media relations which promotes Resource Group’s good reputation amongst international, national, local and trade media
• To develop media relations plans and publicity to support specific projects and priorities and ensure their expert delivery
• To be aware of reputational risk and accelerate concerns to the Group Marketing Executive appropriately.
•To work with business units to create appropriate marketing email, social media campaigns and job advertisements designed for maximum impact and engagement.•Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks. To deliver communication campaigns as required at the request of the business.•Responsible for creating and deploying AARS email campaigns.
• To work within the group to develop and deliver internal communication plans, messages and communication channels, which achieve maximum engagement from employees
• To ensure all divisions adhere to the Resource Group brand style guide and police and monitor brand-drift.
• To gather feedback from staff and report it and respond to it appropriately.
• To continuously review the effectiveness of internal communication and suggest improvements on an on-going basis.
• Marketing or related Degree
• Relevant marketing qualification
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Marketing
• Working in a target and deadline driven environment.
• Excellent IT skills using Microsoft Office products and Adobe Creative Cloud software. Adobe Premier, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign are essential.
• Writing business related content and communications such as digital content, proposals, and website copy and press articles.
• WordPress experience (favourable)
• Customer service
• Problem solving
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Understanding of Google AdWords and Google Analytics
• Experience of paid advertising on social media platforms
Personal Skills/ Attributes required:
We are looking for a self-motivated and driven individual, who is willing and able to adapt to all situations. In addition to this, you must be an excellent communicator with an eye for detail, who will bring their creative and innovative talents to our company.
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in the UK or are willing to relocate then please contact Jon Ruckwood on email@example.com or call 01256 368500.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognized global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.