Resource Group are currently seeking a Project Manager for a permanent role with our Swiss client.
This is a customer facing role, and the successful applicant will manage the maintenance needs of customers directly.
Applicants should have the following knowledge and skills;
– Excellent customer relations experience
– Excellent aircraft maintenance knowledge
– Experience in costing and quotation of Aircraft maintenance activities.
– At least 3 years experience in an aviation maintenance planning role
– Experience in coordination between maintenance teams and customers.
– Demonstrate experience in controlling maintenance costs, including communication with OEM’s for warranty work, and issuing of invoices
– Resolution of customer disputes and queries
– Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory, French language skills will be advantageous.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to begin a career with a prestigious international company in a desirable location with a very high standard of living.
Excellent work life balance with stunning mountain scenery on your doorstep. Ideal for those who are seeking an active lifestyle in the heart of Europe.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered, please submit your CV today.