Resource Group are currently seeking a Project Manager for a permanent role with our Swiss client.
This is a customer facing role, and the successful applicant will manage the maintenance needs of customers directly.
– Excellent customer relations experience
– Excellent aircraft maintenance knowledge
– Experience in costing and quotation of Aircraft maintenance activities.
– At least 3 years experience in an aviation maintenance planning role
– Experience in coordination between maintenance teams and customers.
– Demonstrate experience in controlling maintenance costs, including communication with OEM’s for warranty work, and issuing of invoices
– Resolution of customer disputes and queries
– Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory, French language skills will be advantageous.
– This role offers an excellent opportunity to begin a career with a prestigious international company in a desirable location with a very high standard of living.
– Excellent work life balance with stunning mountain scenery on your doorstep. Ideal for those who are seeking an active lifestyle in the heart of Europe.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application to us today or get in touch with Natasha Rawlings for further information.
Resource Group Contractair pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect any application to be responded to within a 24-hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long-term professional relationship.