Quality Compliance Monitoring Manager
On behalf of our client, a prestigious European airline, we are urgently searching for a Quality / Compliance Monitoring Manager to join the business in the UK for a three-month contract.
This is largely a home-based role although you will be required to travel onsite a few times each month.
• Monitor compliance with procedures required to ensure safe operational practices and airworthy craft.
• Verify, by monitoring activity in the fields of flight operations, maintenance, crew training and ground operations, that the standards required by the Authority, and any additional requirements defined by the operator, are being carried out under the supervision of the relevant Nominated Postholder.
• Be responsible for ensuring that the Quality Assurance Programme is properly established, implemented and maintained.
• Background in Quality/Compliance Monitoring management of Airline Operations and Continuing Airworthiness.
• Be able to demonstrate an ability to work under own initiative.
• Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills.
• Have the ability to work as part of a team in a busy office environment and have the capacity to meet strict deadlines when required.
• Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word and Outlook.
If you are interested in this job opportunity then please contact Emma Race for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.