RECRUITMENT AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER
We have a unique opportunity for a proactive and driven Recruitment and Compliance Officer to join our team in Hartlebury, on a permanent basis.
As the Recruitment and Compliance Officer you will be responsible for the operational and compliance administration support to Resource Group candidates.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Assist colleagues in preparing, issuing and retrieving documents to clients and contractors in line with the needs of the business and local market requirements during start-up, deployment and termination
• Work closely with the Hartlebury and Hamburg teams to support all areas of administration and compliance
• Call, schedule and resource candidates for open positions with Resource Group clients
• Assist in all aspects of contractor care including travel bookings and vetting services
• Supervise the general filing, post and telephone answering, raising of Purchase Orders (POs) and loading of documents into the company database
Qualifications and experience:
• Fluent in both English and German
• Strong customer service experience with excellent telephone manner
• Great organisational skills with a keen attention to detail
• Able to problem solve and prioritise workloads
• Experience in recruitment and/or German employment law is preferred but not essential
If you are interested in this job opportunity and are either based in the Hartlebury area or are willing to relocate then please contact Emma Race for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.