On behalf of our long-standing client, a leading global business aviation organisation, we are searching for a Reliability Engineer to join their team located in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
You would be joining a company that recognises that employees are their greatest asset and attracting excellent people, with the right skills, knowledge and experience will enable them to be the market leader in aviation.
As a Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for the continuous surveillance of the reliability or health monitoring of the aircraft.
• Review and collate aircraft defect data
• Develop and maintain the reliability data for the various fleets
• Liaise with OEMs and Vendors to establish trends to proactively improve fleet reliability
• Produce and present reliability reports at regular intervals
• Provide support with safety reports, root cause analysis and corrective/preventative actions
Required Knowledge / Skills:
• Aeronautical degree or equivalent is preferred
• Previous experience working in an airworthiness engineering environment
• Knowledge of reliability and aircraft maintenance programmes
If you are interested in this job opportunity and are either based in Cambridge or are willing to relocate then please contact Luis Gonzalez for an initial, confidential discussion.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.