We are delighted to be helping our client GroundLink, a European aviation services company, in their search for Safety & Security Officers to join their teams located in either Luton or Madrid on a long-term basis.
The company works in aircraft cleaning and handling, recruitment and training. Due to company growth, they are expanding their operations in both the United Kingdom and Spain.
As a Safety & Security Officer, you will be responsible for dealing with all areas of safety and security within the organisation.
• Carry out all safety and security duties for the business
• Ensure all staff abides by company Health and Safety at Work procedures
• Conduct internal and external audits and reports
• As and when business requires, travel both nationally and internationally
Required Knowledge / Skills:
• Knowledge of the aviation industry, specifically ground operations
• Proven experience in the areas of safety and security
• Knowledge of Health and Safety at Work procedures
• Background of conducting audits and reports
• Fluent in English, other languages will be a plus
If you are interested in this job opportunity and are either based in Luton/Madrid or are willing to relocate then please contact Luis Gonzalez for an initial, confidential discussion.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value.”