Our client, Aegean Airlines needs little introduction, as they are a successful airline who operate as a Star Alliance Carrier recognised across Europe. We are delighted to be working exclusively with Aegean in order to recruit A320 Captains to command the aircraft starting in June 2019.
Captains – Type Rated only
• EASA ATPL with a valid A320 Type Rating, IR, EASA Class 1 Medical certificate
• 5000 hours Total Time on Airline Jet Aircraft with a MTOW above 25 tonnes
• 1000 hours as PIC on A320
• Minimum ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
• Last flight on an A320 within preceding 12 months
• No record of accident/incident
• Letter of Authenticity from the Licence issuing aviation authority to accompany your licence
• Valid EU Passport
• Long term contract
• Competitive European salary
• Accommodation and transportation
• More than one base on offer
• Confirmed monthly screening and start dates
• Personal Accident / Travel Insurance provided
• Option for flexible part time pattern during winter schedule 15 days on/15 days off
Phase 1: Sim only in FRA
Phase 2: Standard tests and interviews in ATH after the sim (12 th June)
OCC: To be held in ATH (18th June)
*You must be able to attend Phase 2 and start the OCC if successful in the simulator
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application to us today or get in touch with Rosemarie Mitchell for further information.
Resource Group Contractair pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect any application to be responded to within a 24-hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long-term professional relationship.