Mechanical and Avionics Technical Instructor
We are currently searching for experienced Mech and AV Technical Instructors to join our established team based in Cotswold airport, Kemble near Cirencester. This is an opportunity to work in the Aviation Technical Training (ATT) division of Resource Group. ATT is an approved Part 147 company that trains and certifies aircraft maintenance engineers.
At Resource Group our customers rely on the right people to provide industry approved training to develop software and systems to improve business for our clients. We work with OEMs, operators and support businesses across Aviation, Aerospace, National Security and Defence markets as well as related technical markets and applications.
You would be joining a company that recognises that employees are their greatest asset and attracting excellent people, with the right skills, knowledge and experience will continue enabling us to be the market leader in our sector.
This would be the perfect chance for an M12 experienced Technical Instructor to join us as you will be responsible for theoretical and practical training delivery, course development and other subject matter expert tasking as required.
• The theoretical and practical delivery of ATT training products, striving to ensure that ATT meets customer satisfaction key performance indicators (KPI) and targets.
• The ongoing update, maintenance and editing of ATT training material to include approved course notes, PowerPoint presentations and other data ensuring compliance with internal ATT process whilst doing so.
• Development and innovation of training products and material to ensure ATT remains at the forefront of training for the industry.
• EASA Approved Examiner and Invigilator duties as required by the ATT Training Manager and subject to successful qualification for the role.
• The ongoing update, maintenance and editing of the ATT examination database.
• A recognised apprenticeship in aviation maintenance or appropriate academic teaching qualification dependant on the subject matter area to be instructed.
• Minimum 5 years industry experience.
• A good working knowledge of MS Office.
• Military experience is desirable.
* Immediate Availability *
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application to us today or get in touch with Emma Race for further information.
Resource Group Contractair pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect any application to be responded to within a 24-hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long-term professional relationship.