Technical Records Officer
Resource Group is currently seeking a Technical Records Officer to join our client based in the Midlands.
As the Technical Records Officer you will be required to support an increasing fleet by maintaining the company technical records system in accordance with company and regulatory procedures.
• Daily entry of aircraft flight times along with defect and rectification actions
• Production of utilisation reports as necessary
• Review of completed aircraft maintenance documentation for compliance with regulatory guidelines
• Entry of completed aircraft maintenance documentation
• Scanning of completed paperwork
• Monitor status of work orders, ensuring completion as planned and swift return of completed documentation
• Liaise with contracted maintenance providers to ensure missing documentation is returned to the airline within company documented timescales
• Updating of Aircraft and engine logbooks with flight time and maintenance summaries
• Monitor aircraft maintenance life and remaining component life liaising with maintenance planning where necessary
• Update and monitor major assembly component life
• Producing BTB trace documentation for major assemblies coming in to the fleet
• Previous experience in a technical records role desirable
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Previous experience with an industry recognised software system is advantageous
• Team player with ability to work using own initiative when necessary
• Demonstrable communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are interested in this job opportunity then please contact Ryan Clennell for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or email your CV to email@example.com
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.