On behalf of our long-standing client, a leading global business aviation organisation, we are searching for a Technical Services Engineer to join their team located in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
You would be joining a company that recognises that employees are their greatest asset and attracting excellent people, with the right skills, knowledge and experience will enable them to be the market leader in aviation.
As a Technical Services Engineer, you will be responsible for completing all airworthiness tasks in accordance with the correct regulatory and company standards to keep the aircraft in a controlled environment.
• Provide technical support to aircraft crews and other CAMO peers
• Ensure all requested maintenance has been performed and in compliance with regulatory and company policies
• Evaluate technical standards for particular repairs, modifications and alternate parts
• Program (CMP) for defect reporting and work order generation for AOG, short and long term maintenance planning requirements
• Entering and maintaining records of all aircraft airworthiness documents
Required Knowledge / Skills:
• CAMO experience
• Knowledge of CAMP and CMP
• Experience as NATR and/or knowledge of BCAA, CAACI, 2REG and IOMAR regulations
• Knowledge of EASA Part M Subparts G
• Ability to review mandatory data as ADs and NAA requirements
If you are interested in this job opportunity and are either based in Cambridge or are willing to relocate then please contact Luis Gonzalez for an initial, confidential discussion.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.